How to Make Fairy Bread | xoxo cooks
How to Make a Fairybread Sandwich
This sweet little treat is both tasty and very simple to make! Perfect for satisfying a sweet-tooth craving, or bringing a "Fairy Themed" birthday party to life! You are sure to love the simplicity of making the "Fairy Bread Sandwiches"
Bread (Note: Sliced white bread is typically used in this recipe. However different bread can be used!)
Edible Sprinkles (Preferably multicolored/rainbow!)
Gather all ingredients and necessary equipment.Make sure to wash your hands, too.
Take a slice of bread from the packet and place on a plate.If bread is not pre-cut, cut a slice or ask for help from an adult.
Spread!Grab your block of butter or tub of margarine, and use the butter knife to spread a reasonably sized amount of spread onto the slice/s of bread. (Note: the recipe tends to taste better with more spread, rather than less.)
Sprinkle some colour onto this bread and butter!If your edible sprinkles come equip with a "safety" dispenser, you can simply shake the desired amount of sprinkles onto the bread. If no safety dispenser is available, use a spoon to scoop out the sprinkles and then carefully apply these rainbow fragments onto the bread!
Complete the sandwich.Take a second slice of bread, and simply place the second slice onto the first. Pressing the two slices together with little pressure, may prevent a fairy mess.
- You may opt for simply a slice of fairy bread. Optioning for a "non-complete" sandwich allows the sprinkles to show, preferable for children's birthday parties.
Make the sandwiches small and dainty!Using a knife, cut the sandwich or slice into fours.
- Making lots of fairy-sandwiches and placing onto a tray is perfect colorful treat for a birthday party!
- Experiment with different spreads! Spreads such as jam, Nutella, peanut butter (various nut butters).
- For a more "healthier fairy bread" you can always tweak the recipes ingredients and substitute for healthier options. For example:
- Bread - Whole Wheat
- Spread - Use a low-fat/oil margarine
- Sprinkles - Top with fruit or finely ground granola/trail mix.
- Cutting the slice of bread into "Fairy Shapes" such as flowers, hearts, wands, stars, or even little dresses or crowns. Specific shapes may further emphasis the fact the the bread is "Fairy" bread rather than bread with sprinkles.
- Serve on a colorful plate!
- Serve with hot-chocolate? Or tea!
- Be adventurous and creative!
Video: Fairy Bread | Kids Party Food
Hearty Kale Salad
How to Copy a PSP UMD
Real Bloody Mary: A Guide To La Tomatina
4 Minute Fat Blaster plus Bonus Blaster
How to Act Like Jim Halpert
7 Awesome Ways to Make Comfort Carbs from Beets
How to Enjoy the Moment
The Best Way to Spread Lime
Nintendo president: SNES Classic fiasco was outside our control
How to Contact Emergency Services if You Cannot Speak
8 Meditative Activities to Try (That Aren’tMeditation)
Of Course Kylie Jenner Gave Tyga Some NSFW Cupcakes for HisB-Day
The Dangers of Preeclampsia
The Workout Hack That Will Keep You Focused