When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.fashion king episode 1 eng sub gooddrama the heirs
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome. For example, you can delete cookies for a specific site.
In other browsers
If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.
What happens after you clear this info
After you clear cache and cookies:
- Some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.
- If you turn sync on in Chrome, you’ll stay signed into the Google Account you’re syncing to in order to delete your data across all your devices.
- Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.
How cache & cookies work
- Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing data.
- The cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?
New fashion week 2019 pakistan school
Moda barro preto bh mg
Letter cushions fashion police tv
Fashion lashes model 21 no 16 prison
The first cars to carry a made in ghana fashion